TNPM Mentoring Winter 2024
This program is designed to connect mentees and mentors who offer support and encourage mentees to develop their skills, improve their performance and become the professionals they plan to be. The Mentor-Mentee match will connect six times for at least 1 hour within 10 ~12 weeks via online meetings. There will also be full group meetings to present and discuss topics that will offer participants the tools they need to enhance their career path and planning.
The TNPM Mentoring Winter 2024 will run for about three months, with completion planned for June 4, 2024. As part of the program, mentors will be required to complete at least 6 hours of one-to-one meetings with each mentee. Mentees will be required to complete at least 6 hours of one-to-one meetings with their mentor, participate in 7 group meetings, complete the evaluation form, and spend at least 3 hours a week focusing on the activities agreed with the mentor.
1) Complete the ONLINE APPLICATION, submit your resume and pay the enrollment fee by January 27, 2024;
2) Each mentor will be mentoring up to 2 Mentees. The complete matching list of mentees and mentors will be released on March 1, 2024;
3) We will expect confirmation and feedback and perhaps re-matching requests by Wednesday, March 6, 2024;
4) Mentors are required to attend the mandatory 1.30hr mentoring training scheduled for Tuesday, March 5, 2024, from 07:00 PM to 08:30 PM (EST);
5) Mentees are required to attend the mandatory entire group 1.30hr mentoring training scheduled for Tuesday, March 12, 2024, from 07:00 PM to 08:30 PM (EST)
We encourage the mentees to contribute with a registration fee that ranges from CAD15 to CAD 25 + Tax. TNPM is a not-for-profit company, and all the funds will be used for its operations (Zoom subscription, mailing tool, etc). We really appreciate all the mentees for this contribution to our group.